Delivery focused ERP project and cutover manager including implementation of multiple SAP projects and a recent MS Dynamics CRM project.
Extensive experience gained over the past 20 years in a range of leading private sector (Heineken, EE, P&G, Barclays Capital, Nissan) and public sector organisations (BBC, Newcastle University, DAFRD). Some of that experience included roles as SAP Finance (FI/CO) consultant/team lead.
Prior to that previous experience as a Financial Accountant with responsibility for production of monthly management accounts and leading small Finance & Payroll functions.
Used to working away from home during the week over many years, both in the UK and Europe, and now seeking another challenging opportunity.
0784 139 7771
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Implemented multiple full lifecycle IT and business change projects from business case preparation, discovery and blueprinting through to cutover and handover to business as usual support functions.
- Extremely delivery focused having led multiple projects through the key “cutover/go-live/deployment” phases. This has included transitioning support to outsourced third party suppliers, e.g. IBM
- Strong Finance background including specific Finance PM roles
- First class team building (internal, external, third party, remote parties) and management capabilities
- Excellent key stakeholder management
- Analytical problem solver and decisive decision maker
- Extensive business change management/partnering
- Worked in both “business” and “IT” facing roles
- Rollout of a standardized SAP European finance template at Nissan
- Consolidation of separate SAP systems at EE (Orange/T-Mobile)
- Upgrades of SAP supply chain and data warehouse systems at Heineken UK
- Migration of Ledbury cider plant from legacy systems to SAP production, supply chain and finance systems at Heineken UK
- Upgrades of SAP finance and data warehouse systems at Barclays Capital
- Implementation of SAP warehouse management and track/trace system for International distribution site at Heineken UK
- Greenfield implementation of global MS Dynamics CRM system into Heineken UK with significant SAP integration