Delivery focused Oracle ERP project and cutover manager including implementation of multiple Oracle projects in Banks and Insurance.
Extensive experience gained over the past 30 years in a range of leading private sector (GE Corporate, GE Capital, GE Consumer) and public sector organisations (Wessex Water). Some of that experience included roles as Financial Systems Manager and Programme lead for the rollout across the world.
My most recent roles were at GE Corporate, managing the I.T. Pensions and Benefits Implementations in the UK. Consolidating one hundreds businesses. Along side the UK Payroll change. Recently, I managed the Compliance, Risk and Security for GE Corporate in Europe for two years.
Used to working away from home during the week over many years, both in the UK Europe, and around the world. Now seeking another challenging opportunity.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Implemented multiple full lifecycles, IT and business change projects from business brief and case preparation, strategy, discovery and blueprinting through to cutover and handover to business as usual support functions.
- Extremely delivery-focused having led multiple programmes and projects through the key “cutover/go-live/deployment” phases. This has included transitioning support to outsourced third party suppliers, e.g. Ceridian
- Strong Information Technology and Finance background including specific Programme and PM roles, including approach and strategies.
- First-class team building (internal, external, third-party, remote parties) and management capabilities
- Excellent key stakeholder management
- Analytical problem solver and decisive decision-maker
- Extensive business change management/partnering
- Worked in both “business”, “Corporate Finance and HR” and “IT” facing roles
- I led the strategy and the rollout of a standardized Oracle worldwide finance template at GE Consumer Bank and GE Capital
- Consolidation of separate ERP systems at GE Capital (Consumer Bank & Fleet Services), focusing on services centres by continent
- Upgrades of Oracle ERP in Europe, Japan and Eastern Asia at GE Consumer Bank
- Migration of legacy systems to Oracle production, finance systems at First National Bank UK
- Software selection following the tender process for multiple applications across GE and GE Capital
- Implementation of GE Capital Finance Service Centre in Europe ERP management and Supply Chain management.
- HR and Payroll, Pensions and Benefits consolidation in the UK at GE Corporate
- Mergers and Acquisitions at GE Capital, from data room to 100-day plan and implementation of the core systems